Tuesday 12 June 2007

Flying

Because I gained weight last week, I cheated a bit on my Diet Delish at the beginning of this week and ate a few things I shouldn't have. Not a major binge or anything, just a couple of cheats. Mainly alcohol and chocolate. I pulled it back together later in the week and the last few days have been cheat-free. So I don't know what will happen at tomorrow morning's weigh-in, but whatever happens I will start Grapefruit Diet tomorrow and aim to be cheat-free all week.

As well as trying to lose weight I have also started a new programme to keep my house in better order. It is called the Flylady system, and it's all about proceeding in "babysteps", not trying to do everything at once. Sounds good.

Today I was instructed to clean my kitchen sink. Nothing else, just clean my sink then kick back and relax. hey, I can do that!

No comments: