Friday 15 June 2007

Progress So Far

I'm on Grapefruit Diet day 3, and Flylady day 4.

So today I'm eating bacon and eggs, meat, salad, vegetables, and lots of grapefruit juice.

I went to a sort of meeting last night, and the host provided loads of cake and stuff, but I didn't eat any. I'm really proud of myself.

And I'm also supposed to:
  • keep shining my sink
  • keep getting dressed in the morning
  • keep reading Flylady emails for a few minutes every day
  • and write these things down on a sticky note and post them on my bathroom mirror and above my kitchen sink. Apparently this is the beginning of my Control Journal. The little notes are supposed to help me to remember the habits I am trying to establish.
OK. Got that. But I'm also going to tidy the kitchen and the bathrooms and clean the oven. I've been grilling so much bacon that the fat has accumulated in the grill pan and last night it caught fire and set off the smoke alarm.

No comments: